The American Board of Clinical Chemistry (ABCC)
Molecular Diagnostics Certification Examination Study Resources Guide
Past examinees have identified the following activities as beneficial for preparing for this examination. These activities are NOT meant to be comprehensive guides but rather are presented to illustrate the broad nature of clinical molecular diagnostics. They are not endorsed by the ABCC.
TEXT BOOK RESOURCES
- Diagnostic Molecular Pathology in Practice: A Case-Based Approach. Iris Schrijver (Editor). Springer, New York, NY.
- Human Genetics and Genomics. Bruce R Korf and Mira B Irons. Wiley-Blackwell, Hoboken, NJ.
- Molecular Diagnostics: For the Clinical Laboratorian. William B Coleman and Gregory J Tsongalis (Editors). Humana Press, New York, NY.
- Molecular Pathology in Clinical Practice. Debra GB Leonard (Editor). Springer, New York, NY.
- Thompson & Thompson's Genetics in Medicine. Robert Nussbaum, Roderick R McInnes and, Huntington F Willard (Editors). WB Saunders, Philadelphia, PA.
- Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics. Carl A Burtis, Edward R Ashwood, and David E Bruns (Editors), WB Saunders, Saint Louis, MO.